Love for pets is not something very new. All of us have had some or the other pet at some phase of our lives. But, what makes Emma Marsh different from most of us is her faith and struggle to save its life. The girl was so much attached to her pet goldfish that she spent $500 to save goldfish life after it had swallowed a pebble.
Emma Marsh, a 21-year-old girl in Brisbane, Australia, had bought her goldfish Conquer just a year back for $12. And, she too was in deep affection with her pet fish. Suddenly one day she noticed that the cute little fish had engulfed a pebble and was choking with it. What more? She instantly took it to the nearest clinic and strived her best to save goldfish.
You may also like to read: Here’s Why Science Says Women Need More Sleep Than Men
Read to know how Emma Marsh spent $500 t0 save goldfish who swallowed a pebble and choked
1. Emma with her cute little goldfish, when she had bought it just for $12.
2. One day the poor fish suddenly started choking. On checking, she found that the little fish had swallowed an 8-9 mm pebble accidentally. Emma then did everything she could do to save her pet, save goldfish!
3. The vet at the clinic took action. They dripped anesthetic into Conquer’s water until the fish slept. Then slowly lifted the fish’s mouth out of the water, and with forceps extracted the lodged stone.